Bank's contribution to achieving the UN SDGs
The Bank takes into account 9 out of 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals in its activities
- implementation of social housing programs;
- implementation of initiatives aimed at increasing accessibility of financial services;
- charity and sponsor support
- creation of safe working conditions and preservation of the health of the Bank’s employees;
- social support for employees
- creation of training programs and organization of training of the Bank’s personnel;
- supporting the professional development of employees at the expense of the Bank.
- implementation of initiatives aimed at supporting women;
- implementation of special women’s housing programs;
- creation of equal working conditions and career opportunities;
- ensuring an equal system of performance evaluation and remuneration
- ensuring decent working conditions;
- impacting the development of regions and providing a multiplier effect on adjacent industries and the economy as a whole.
- implementation of digital technologies;
- automation of business processes of the Bank
- ensuring the availability of housing;
- support and implementation of initiatives in the field of environmental sustainability of cities.
- promotion of energy saving culture;
- reduction of resource consumption (energy consumption, water consumption);
- optimization of paper workflow by automating the Bank’s business processes
- maintaining cooperation and partnerships for sustainable development.
The Bank also declares its commitment in its activities to the principles of the UN Global Compact:
in the field of human rights protection:
- The Bank ensures and respects the protection of human rights proclaimed at the international level;
- The Bank ensures non-involvement in human rights violations.
in the field of labor relations:
- The Bank supports and recognizes the right to conclude collective agreements;
- The Bank contributes to the elimination of forced and child labor, discrimination in labor and employment.
in the field of environmental protection:
- The Bank supports a precautionary approach to environmental issues;
- The Bank undertakes initiatives to enhance environmental responsibility;
- The Bank promotes the development and dissemination of environmentally sound technologies.
in the field of anti-corruption:
- The Bank declares zero tolerance for all forms of corruption and other illegal actions, including extortion and bribery.