Zhubaniyazova Zhanar Adilbekovna
Deputy Chairman of the Board of “House Construction Savings Bank of Kazakhstan” JSC
1996 - 2000 - Almaty State University named after Abay. Faculty: Informatics and English. Specialization: Informatics Teacher with knowledge of English;
2000 - 2002 - Kazakh State Law Academy. Faculty: Jurisprudence. Specialization: Lawyer;
2006 - 2008 – The Alatau Kazakhstan Engineering Economics University. Faculty: Finances and Credit. Specialization: Economist.
2003 - 2005 - Accountant. "Baischer" company;
2005 - 2006 - Assistant of the President at “Kunayev Pension Fund”, Almaty;
16.01.2006 - 30.06.2006 - Specialist of credit sector under the “EBRD” program of the Lending Department for SMEs at the Office of Business Lending in the Branch of “Alliance Bank” JSC in Almaty city;
01.07.2006 - 09.08.2007 - Head of the Sector for Crediting of SMEs of the Business Lending Department in the Branch of “Alliance Bank” JSC in Almaty;
2006 - 2007 - Head of the Small and Medium Business Development Department/ “EBRD” program of “Alliance Bank” JSC;
2007 - 2012 - Executive Director - Director of the Department of Small and Medium Business of "Eurasian Bank" JSC;
2012 - 2014 - Managing Director of the Executive Office (coordinated in the National Bank) of "Eurasian Bank" JSC;
2014 - 2017 - Managing Director of the Executive Office (invited Member of the Board) - Director of Cross Sales Department of “Eurasian Bank” JSC;
Prior to her appointment, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of the Bank, held the position of Managing Director of the Executive Office (invited Member of the Board) - Director of the Department of Small and Medium Business of “Eurasian Bank” JSC.
Certificates / Additional qualifications:
• Approval by the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan for management positions in the financial sector
• Member of the Council of Business Women of Almaty under the chairmanship of Shayakhmetova U.B.
• Japan International Cooperation Agency, "Japanese Management Style", Japan, Tokyo, September 03-20, 2010.
• Certificate No. 0727 from EBRD “the SME Loans certificates” from the Renaissance agency on successful completion of the courses "Team Formation", "Training of Trainers", "Coaching - a New Way of Personnel Management", "International Environmental Aspects of EBRD Lending"
• Certificate of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Structured Finance"
• Certificate of the Japan-Kazakhstan Center for Human Resource Development: "Japanese financial mechanisms".
в будние дни с 09:00 до 19:00;
в субботу с 09:00 до 13:00;